Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Graduation

On October 8, 2010 I graduated from Milan with a certificate in Massage Therapy. I LOVED school and the friends I made. The original plan was for me to get my certificate in massage (because it's something I wanted to do since 2002) and then return to BSU to finish my degree in social work. Well, now that's changed. Now I want to return to school and study kinesiology! So, we will see what the next few months and year may bring.

Here are some pictures from the graduation ceremony:


before the ceremony

getting my diploma


"It is what it is." My instructor would say this all the time so a classmate found this shirt for him.

Me & Tammi. We caused trouble in the corner :)


Charma-our clinic director. She is amazing!

Now that I'm done with school I'm running my own business and looking for a Chiropractic or Physical Therapists office to work at. Wish me luck!

No comments: