Thursday, July 7, 2011

"Hi. My name's Elaine and I Blog Stalk"

One of my friends is encouraging the epidemic known as "Blog Stalking." I have been guilty of this quiet obsession for some time now. I have learned imperative skills to insure I never get caught, but no more. I openly admit that I suffer from the disease known as blog stalking (because admitting it is the first step, right?). I no longer wish to be in hiding.

In my friends valiant effort to promote blog stalking, I am introducing myself to the world wide web. So, here it goes, 30 Things about me:

1. My husband and I will be adding to our family on July 11th, via adoption (we are beyond excited!)
2. I am a naturally shy person.
3. In high school, I was told I wasn't Mexican enough.
4. I hate going places alone-especially when I don't know anyone else.
5. I've always wanted quintuplets.
6. I LOVE reading!
7. I do not like s'mores.
8. I've always wanted a '69 Mustang.
9. Ever since I broke my nose in 5th grade, I have wanted a nose job.
10. I hate it when people touch my nose.
11. I miss California.
12. I LOVE going to plays.
13. I will forever be an Nsync fan.
14. I can recognize a person just by the sound of their voice.
15. I want to have a child with green eyes.
16. I'm constantly changing my hair (be it color or cut).
17. I've never had braces, but I want them.
18. I have a weakness for shoes.
19. I never wore heels until AFTER I got married.
20. I love reality tv-Nic hates it.
21. I didn't get my license until I was 21.
22. Though I plan some things FAR in advance, I procrastinate as much as I can.
23. I order supreme pizza, but I'll pick things off.
24. I am a Mormon and very proud to be one!
25. My favorite color used to be teal.
26. I am a massage therapist.
27. I can spend hours on the coast just sitting on the beach listening to the waves.
28. I have PCOS and my hubby is sterile. This makes for a bad combination when wanting to have children.
29. If I see a stray dog or cat, I instantly want to take them in and care for them.
30. I am a blog stalker :)

There you go. And just for you stopping by, I'm linking you to this sweet little gem :)

No comments: