Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've been hit!

Okay, not really hit but tagged! Hope you enjoy.

4 Jobs I've had
1. McDonald's Cashier/cook
2. Research Analyst (fancy title for telemarketer-but we didn't sell anything; customer service surveys).
3. Retail Manager (I liked my job, but retail hours suck!)
4. Paralegal

4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Breakin' (only a few friends have been introduced to this wonderful 80's movie)
2. Miss Congeniality
3. Juno (for reals like my new fave!)
4. All the Ocean Movies (11, 12 and 13)

4 Places I have lived:Only 4?
1. Raised in Merced, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Boise
4. Utah (for like a week)

4 Places I have been:
1. Eastern Caribbean
2. West Coast
3. Belgium
4. DC

4 Favorite Foods
1. SCONES-I don't make them often enough
2. tacos
3. steak
4. homemade tortillas.

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. back to Belgium
2. New York
3. back to the eastern Caribbean
4. Hawaii

4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. My parents (HOPEFULLY) coming to visit us in Idaho
2. The Holidays
3. painting our new house
4. :)

4 Friends I'm tagging:
1. Hillary
2. Sheena
3. Rebecca
4. Tori

2 comments:

Sheena said...

I still have never seen Breakin'! and I didn't know you had been to Belgium...let's have some scones! YUM!

Waters said...

Yes lets have some scones but with your dough! :) he he he.
Ill post mine soon. Im sure itll be pretty boring. :)