Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mi hermano es numbero uno!


TRANSLATION: My brother (Ricky) is number one! Well, tie for first with my older brother Jacob.

Not only is he the best drummer ever (for reals!) he is incredibly AWESOME!! He just celebrated his 25th birthday last Tuesday (the 27th). . . I feel so old! I know we're only two years apart, but I just remember when we were younger and I could get away with teasing him (me and Jacob once convinced him a leprechaun was in the hall closet and locked him in there) and defending him. Then one day-POOF! He had 7 inches on me and didn't need me coming to his rescue any more.

I've always been appreciative of the listening ear he always provided and the example that he was to me. Feliz Cumpleanos mi hermano! I hope this year brings you new and wonderful experiences.

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Is your brother here now? Where is this imaginary email that you were going to send out about girl's night??? BTW, love ya!

Waters said...

Happy happy birthday Ricky dear, ..... what are the rest of the words? I have no idea, I just play the piano for the primary I dont sing with them.

Garrison Propaganda said...

gotta love celebrating siblings birthdays!

Hannah said...

Hey Elaine!
This is Hannah Good Robinson. How's it going? Nicole and Leia have your blog on their sites, so I thought I check out what's been going on with you. It looks like you are doing really well! Tell Ricky happy birthday for me. What's he up to? If you'd like to check out my blog, it's robinsonsranch.blogspot.com.

Hannah