Thursday, October 23, 2008

Five is the magic number!

I was tagged by Hillary. Since I'm on my lunch, here it goes:

A list of fives

10 years ago I...
1. was 17, just returning from Belgium (there for a soccer tournament) entering my senior year of high school
2. planed for what I would do after I graduated high school (get the heck out of Merced and get learned in college)
3. learned the true meaning of friendship
4. accepted the fact that I was different
5. lost one of my good friends (not by death, just a falling out)

Things I'm really into right now. . .
1. How I can come up with enough money to start my family (IVF and adoption can be pretty spendy!)
2. crafts! I'll have to post some things as I go
3. Preparing for a 5k run-come April I'll be ready!
4. painting my house
5. Growing my photography business

Things I would do if I were a millionaire. . .
1. Build our dream home-our home is nice, but I would totally prefer more yard-both front and back
2. Pay off all of our debt-student loans stink!
3. Start a college fund for nieces and nephews
4. Start a non-profit organization of some sort
5. Finish school

Five places I have lived...
1. Merced, Ca
2. Orem, UT (for like a week)
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Boise, ID
5. Meridian, ID (for about two months)

Five places I have worked...
1. McDonalds in WalMart
2. The Galley @ BYU-Idaho
3. Domino's
4. Hollywood Video
5. Carty Law

5 people I tag: (in no particular order)
1. Nicole
2. Rebecca
3. Tori
4. Hannah
5. Leia

1 comment:

Waters said...

oooooooooooh Elaine! Ill do the run with you in april!!! We should all do it! That would be awesome.

The Galley brings back so many yummy memories