Friday, July 17, 2009

You have to laugh

Today Nic had the opportunity to go with the youth of our ward to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. He was waiting to go into the waiting room and one of the sister temple workers came over to him. Here is there conversations:

Sister: You can go ahead and head on in there.

Nic: Oh, I know but I never like being the first one to the party.

Sister: Well, there's a cute girl in there.

(Nic peaks into and sees one of the girls from our ward, and yes-she is a very cute girl)

Nic: Yeah. . . I don't think my wife would appreciate me sitting next to a cute girl.


When he told me this, I just had to laugh. Nic has a full beard. What kind of 16-18 year old do you know that has a full beard?!

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

HA HA!!!! Love it. I bet that he loved the attention!