Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. . . .

Heck yes baby!!!!! New Kids on the Block are set to make their comeback this Friday on the Today show. I have to work, or maybe I'll be sick that day (I think I feel a fever coming on) but you can bet no matter what I'm going to record that! Did you know that this year is the 20th Anniversary of "Hangin' Tough?" That just totally blows my mind. I wonder if they'll be singing old songs or new ones. Hmm, I really don't think "Please don't go girl" will have the same effect that it did before. Nor do I think any of them will be able to hit those notes, they may be just a little out of their range now.

2 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

i remember when two of them tried to "come back" in '99. i saw them touring with lots of other bands during a big summer bash. i guess well see how it goes....again!

Waters said...

what the...