Monday, December 1, 2008

In-N-Out

California, Nevada and even Utah are blessed states in my book. Why you may ask, because all of these states are blessed with having In-N-Out Burgers. These are seriously, the best burgers around in my book. And anytime Nic and I are heading to Cali we look forward to enjoying the wonderful goodness. If you haven’t had their burgers before, you can’t understand how I could go on and on but they are for reals so good. They’re simple but tasty.

In high school, I applied for a job there. I wasn’t hired but I learned some interesting things about their company. (At that time) They were only located in California and every corporate meeting started with the pledge of allegiance followed by a word of prayer. How cool is that? Also, under the rim of their cups, the French fry box, and to-go bags all have a scripture on them. They also have a “secret menu,” which includes items that aren’t on their small menu, but you have to know how to order them. My friend in high school worked there and he told me what they were but I can’t remember them now; however, if you go here it shows you those secret items.

So next time you’re in California, Nevada or Utah check ‘em out-you won’t be disappointed.

6 comments:

Tori said...

This post is kind of ironic. I am in California right now at my parents house and while my sister is out getting us In N Out for lunch I decided to catch up on my blog reading. I thought it was pretty funny that you posted how people should eat some because I'll be eating it in about 5 minutes!

Michelle said...

Just wanted to say "Hi!". Love your new background. Glad you had a good time in cali. Maybe we can catch up next year at the reunion (if anyone is planning one).

Take care.

Melanie said...

I was really surprised at how simple and small their menu is. Remind me sometime and I will tell you our in n out experience at 1:30 am after we left Disneyland on our recent trip

Waters said...

Hopefully they pray for the food that the ungrateful people eat when the ungrateful people dont pray. Did that make sense? oh well.
BTW, I LOVE your pictures you took of youre family and you and Nic. Your pic of you and Nic is by far my favorite!

Hannah said...

Oh Elaine, I'm so jealous!! I think we should push for them to come to Idaho! Mmmmmm...enjoy the good stuff.

Garrison Propaganda said...

ohhhhh how i wish the hamburger gods would grace their presence with an in-n-out here in ohio! if only! i was so jealous when anthony got to go to vegas for a conference in october. all i could think about was in-n-out. and would you believe he choose to eat at mcdonalds. sick and wrong. fun facts you included, just wish i was close enough to take advantage of them! :(