Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow!

I knew we were going to come out on top, but to score 30+ points in one quarter-that is just pure awesomeness!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the BSU vs. Freno State game, and the smack talk between Jacob (my older bro) and I started as soon as we got to my parents house. He really thought Fresno State would win. I told him there was no way in heck our boys would loose at home, the last game of the season, AND the day we're supposed to get our WAC title trophy. Jacob asked what Fresno State had to loose if they lost (again) and I quickly replied: "More pride." He didn't like my answer so much.


With an interception by Fresno State within the first seven minutes, I was a little nervous and a score of 10-17 at the half made me even MORE nervous. But my men in blue (and orange) did not disappoint. We came back on top-in a big way. The final score was 61-10. And I enjoyed every minute of that defeat, especially since Jacob is a Fresno State fan. I took a little pride in asking him if he missed the interception by Kyle Wilson and then saying "Don't worry. They'll show a replay of that. Slow motion even so you can catch every bit of it." And since we were in Fresno State territory, we got to hear the players' reactions; I think one player summed it up best by saying their defeat was "Like a scary movie. You couldn't stop it." Haha, so funny and yet so sad.


And now we're off to San Diego: Go Orange! Go Big Blue! Fight! Fight! BSU!!!

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

oh my elaine, i really think it is (crazy) funny youre such a football nut. whod knew? did this happen after moving to idaho? so are you and the hubby really going to san diego? or just the team?