Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been tagged!



Never done this before, but here it goes....
What is his name? Nicolas, aka Nic aka Nickel aka The Hubby


How long did you date? 2 1/2 years. . .I know, not your typical dating length in Mormon culture

How old is he? 28
How old are you? 26, almost 27-YIKES!


Who eats more sweets? It's a tough call, but I think Nic does (he has a candy stash at work)

Who said I love you first? He did, as he shut my car door when I was leaving his house

Who is taller? He is, but not by much

Who can sing better? He can


Who is smarter? Tie-we are both knowledgable about different things

Who does the laundry? 50/50

Who does the dishes? 80/20-Nic does them more than I do. I know, I'm spoiled

His guilty pleasure? me! :) Just kidding, I don't know, probably 4 wheeling

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mows the lawn? he does


Who cooks dinner? I do, but Nic cooks every now and then as well.

Who is more stubborn? me, but I've gotten better. I'm not nearly as bad as I used to be-seriously

Who kissed who first? he did

Who asked who out first? he did

Who proposed? He did at the Train Depo in Boise. It was very romantic and he had a resturant make my favorite dish for me, even though it wasn't on the menu

Who has more siblings? He does with 6 and I only have 3

Who wears the pants? depends on the day, but I think we share them equally


What is your favorite thing about him? He loves me more than I ever could have imagined. He is my strength and my support. With him I feel as if I can do anything, that nothing is out of my reach. I can't wait to see him as the father of our children!

No comments: