Saturday, February 9, 2008

NKOTB to return?


That's right y'all. New Kids on The Block are making their return and Elaine is totally there! There hasn't been any news as to when they will be releasing their new CD or if they will even go on tour but none the less I'm pumped!.

I missed seeing them in tour back in the day, so I'll be dang sure to find the closet venue and drag the hubby with me! I can't wait-but I'm sure Nic is thinking What did I get myself into, marrying this crazy boy-band lover? I'm just special :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they play a lot of their classics because I loved NKOTB while I was growing up.
New Kids On The Block was a big influence on me when I was younger and seeing them in a reunion tour or concert now would be fun. I wonder what they sound like now? I heard one of their new songs over at www.NKOTBReunion.com
Hope you like it too!