Saturday, August 16, 2008

Behold the greatness!!!

Yes, yes my friends are tickets are in!!! Autzen Stadium here we come!!!! September 20th is not coming soon enough.

We bought the tickets thru Stub Hub back in like February but after we made our purchase it told us that we could get the tickets as early as July 15th or as late as September 17th (THREE days before the game) AND if for someone the person does not purchase them then we would be refunded. Um, hello! Why would a person post them for sale if they don't have them or plan on getting them?????? When I saw that I went into a panic. . ."What if they don't get here in time? TJ is going to kill us." "What if the person we bought them decides NOT to buy them?" "What if he mails them too late???"

As soon as July came around, I was asking Nic (what seemed like every day) if he got the tickets yet (we had them delivered to his work because we didn't know where we would be). I've been so caught up in other things that when he told me that he got the tickets, I had to ask him 'what tickets?' But as soon as the words escaped out of mouth, I remembered. Gave a shout for joy and did my happy dance!!!



Will head out September 17th after we all get off work and enjoy two full days of the coast-I can smell the ocean air already!!!



I just want to give a special thanks to my wonderful husband for putting up with three CRAZY Boise State Fans and letting us go to the game to celebrate HIS birthday. You Rock Nicolas Ryan!!!

No comments: