Saturday, March 8, 2008

The ABC's of Elaine Irene

A: Attached or Single: Attached. Been Married three wonderful years.
B: Best Friend: Obviously Nic, but my best gal-pals are Emily, Melanie, Sheena and Hillary.
C: Cake or Pie: pie, especially if it's pumpking. . .YUMMY!!!!!
D: Day of Choice: Saturday. I can sleep in and hang out with the hubby.
E: Essential Item: phone and internet
F: Favorite Color: dark blue
G: Gummi bears or worms: gummy worms
H: Hometown: Merced, CA
I: Indulgences: shoe shopping!
J: January or July: that's a hard one. I'll say January. It's the month of new beginnings (plus my anniversary!)
K: Kids - hopefully soon!
L: Life is incomplete without: familia
M: Marriage Date: January 8, 2005
N: Number of Siblings: 3-two brothers and one sister
O: Oranges or Apples: Us Cali girls LOVE us some oranges!!
P: Phobias or Fears: not being able to have kids
Q: Quote: "I quit exercising because everytime I would run, I would set my shorts on fire"
R: Reason to Smile: I have a wonderful husband, family, friends. . . I'm sure I could list more.
S: Season: I love all seasons equally! :)
T: Tag Six: Sheena, Emily, Hillary, Rebecca, Tori, Leia
U: Unknown fact about me: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but. . .until my sophomore year in high school I carried the corner piece of my favorite childhood blanket with me. If I hadn't lost it, I probably would still use it for comfort. . . so sad, I know.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love me some meat!
W: Worst Habit: Bitting my finger-nails. . .trying to break the habit.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays. Ultrasounds tend to scare me-they usually mean they're still trying to figure out what's wrong.
Y: Your Favorite Food: it always seems to change.
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

wow, that blanket fact was quite a shocker! reminds me of a kevin henkes story.