Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update: House Situation

Okay, so the house situation is taken care of, well. . .almost anyways. Our landlord agreed to pro-rate our rent for us. We will move everything out on the 11th and spend the 12th (Saturday) all day cleaning. We will be living in Nic's sisters' house. They are prepping it to get ready to sell so we will pack our necessities in a suitcase and use an air mattress for our bed. I was worried about the cats because we couldn't take them to my SIL's house. Tried a couple of friends with a garage, but they weren't able to board them either. Knowing how stressed I was about this, Nic found a kennel that will take all of our cats (including the kitten) and for a cheaper rate then our vet would. So, worst case scenario we will only be "homeless" for (at most) 8 days. I can't wait until we are settled into our new home! "Our home" that is just so weird to say. Thanks for my wonderful friends with words of support, I appreciate the calm that you guys give me when it's needed (I'm prone to freak-outs).

Oh yeah! Ebony and her baby (which we have named Ginger) are doing well. I will post pictures hopefully in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Garrison Propaganda said...

thats great that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and that things are slowly (but surely) working out in your favor.