Saturday, March 29, 2008

16 more days until we sign our life away. . .

Nic and I went to look at our back door today. When we originally looked at the house, the back door was busted. It had two locks on it that wouldn't come off and also made the door non-functional. Nic tried busting it off with a crowbar but that didn't work. Then our realtor took a look at the one that busted off and noticed that it had a screw. "I think we may just be able to screw it off." We tried it, and sure enough it came off. We all felt pretty silly for not looking at that before. After we were done we decided to take some pictures so you all could see what it looks like. When we were upstairs, I did my little happy dance and taking in the moment of being in our (soon to be) home. It was kind'a surreal. We are definetly excited! When we do get moved in we are definetly going to paint, paint, PAINT!!!! I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

oh elaine, its beautiful--how exciting! you do that dance, and update with painted pictures in a few weeks (or months)! :)

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

I love it! Your house is going to be so fun to paint! Fresh white walls! I can't wait to see the updated pictures of what you did with the place.

Waters said...

Oh Im already jelous of your pantry! So fun fun fun. You know, and I like your kitchen, forget the other house, this is a beautiful one! :)