Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Birthday Month

March was a very busy month for us, mostly because we were celebrating my birthday every week it seemed. For my actually birthday (March 1st) we went out to breakfast and then went home and had a lazy day. That night we went over to by BFF's house and had some dinner, cake and played a mean round of Guitar Hero! Melanie and TJ introduced us to Guitar Hero and we can't get enough! Once we get settled in our house, we will be buying a Wii-they are so much fun! Here are some pics from that evening:



A week and a half later, my in-laws had a birthday party for me at Chuck-E-Cheese (CEC). It brought me back to the days of when I first moved here to Boise. Actually, Nic and I both have had our birthday parties there for the last three years. It just makes sense to us. All his siblings have kids and all our friends have kids, so we figure why not go where you can always be a kid (the adults have a blast too).

A week after the CEC celebration, me and my girls went to Mystique Salon and Spa for a morning of pampering. We had so much fun-just relaxing, beautifying and laughing. I don't have any pictures of us enjoying ourselves (we lost Nic's digital camera); however we found it and I thought I would show some pictures of my hair. It's super short and I LOVE it!! When I showed my stylist a picture of the hair that I wanted, she about freaked out! Her and the other stylists just kep saying: "You always go shorter and shorter." They really get a kick out of whenever I go in because I always do something different. So, here you go. I hope you like them.



2 comments:

Garrison Propaganda said...

when we went to omaha for christmas anthony was introduced to guitar hero and became addicted too. i was glad to leave that behind when we came back home! :) fun new haircut!

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

You look AWESOME with short hair! I love it! By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can't believe its already 27.